Role: Sales Development Representative
Reporting to: Chief Commercial Officer
Location: IDEALondon, 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB, United Kingdom
Cybertonica is a venture-backed fintech start-up and challenger artificial intelligence business that uses financial payments and biometrics to measure risk and credit worthiness. Our technology transforms the linear nature of standard generation 1.0 fraud rule technology by applying latest technology and data science.
We’re working with acquirers, issuers and banks to help them make better, fairer risk decisions improving the financial inclusion of consumers and businesses.
We’re a fast-moving business and looking for someone to help accelerate our B2B sales charge – sourcing and managing your own leads in the early stages of the sales cycle. We’re a completely flat and transparent company and you’ll be working directly with the founders and C-level executives.
We’re an open, encouraging team that values ingenuity and innovation. We want you to bring ideas and determination. We want you to move fast and experiment. We want you to be fearless and learn quickly.
The role and responsibilities
- Develop target lists and execute cold outreach strategies.
- Generate and manage your own pipeline of leads in the early stages of the sales cycle.
- Arrange quality meetings/demonstrations for the sales team.
- Own and manage various sales prospecting tools (OnePageCRM, LinkedIn etc.).
- Build new relationships with clients through outbound sales.
- Collaborate with our small and growing diverse team.
- Communicate key customer requirements and help shape our product.
- Debate the merits of London’s craft breweries and eateries with our food-obsessed founders.
Experience and skills
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in Inside Sales or Sales Development Role, ideally B2B software services (we’ll consider individuals from all backgrounds if you have a knack for selling and are eager to build a career).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to engage with our target market and have compelling conversations.
- Experience using sales management and social media tools such as LinkedIn, Google and OnePageCRM.
- Understand how to develop outbound sales strategies and navigate medium to large corporations.
- Inquisitive, love to learn and approach problems with tenacity and rigor.
- Very personable and able to create strong relationships with leads and customers.
- Love a challenge and want to help drive growth for a key business function.
- Manage your own time and are happy with autonomy.
What we value
- Motivation, enthusiasm and passion for our mission to take on the big credit bureaus.
- Expansive thinking, transparency, honesty and a good sense of humour.
- Results and efficiency rather than hours in the office.
- The ability to develop as the business grows.
What you’ll get
- Competitive base salary + OTE.
- The opportunity to grow the role and responsibilities as the company grows.
Send us your CV with a Cover Letter (mandatory) at email@example.com.